WEB DESIGN FOR SPORTS CLUBS AND STADIUMS
SPORTING MEDIA DESIGNS AND BUILDS OFFICIAL WEBSITES FOR SPORTS CLUBS AND STADIUMS IN THE UK AND ACROSS EUROPE
We build websites that help you inspire fans to get more involved with your club, to visit your stadium more frequently and to purchase more items through your online store.
We design, build and maintain websites for:-
- Football Clubs at all levels
- Rugby Union Clubs at all levels
- Tennis Clubs at all levels
- Cricket Clubs at all levels
- Athletics Clubs at all levels
- Racing Venues
- Sports Stadiums
Our approach in producing sports club websites
As sports media specialists, web developers and sports fans, we relish delivering impressive website solutions for Clubs, Stadiums, Golf Clubs, Golf Hotels & Resorts, Athletes & Coaches and for the national governing bodies of UK Sports Organisations. As well as having a core team of highly experienced web developers we are also experienced publishers of sports magazines with a team of sports advertising specialists and top sports writers in-house.
We are passionate about sport and we understand that your club needs strong strategic partners with the same values, vision and desire that you have to help achieve your goals and the success you demand, not only over the immediate 6 months or 12 months but going forward over the next 5yrs and more.
Sporting Media delivers world-class websites for larger clubs by ensuring that the key components of high volume delivery such as ticket sales and live video streaming are provided by the leading specialists in their fields and then integrated seamlessly into the club’s website in way that fans perceive the service provided is from the club itself.
We deliver technology systems to match all of your club website requirements and we can suggest and integrate solutions that are best suited to the size of your club and the anticipated volume of web traffic and web transactions.
By using open-source technology whenever possible and linking with key strategic partners at different stages depending on your budget and target audiences; we deliver stunning websites at an affordable cost for clubs of any size.
If your club has a large fan base then as part of our initial consultation we select suggested specific high-end components for your new website that best suit your clubs goals and ambitions and the volume of fans expected to be viewing your site or spending money on it.
We ensure not only that you have a great looking website with great functionality, but that you have the options to utilize robust, world-class systems capable of delivering to massive global audiences when needed. This way your website has the best video streaming, the best content management systems, the best live news and results updates and the best e-commerce systems that are available anywhere.
We build websites that are compatible with mobile phones and other hand-held devices and with our content management systems you can even update your website content from your mobile phone. We also build mobile phone versions of your website and of your online club shop so you can pick up on the huge increase in customer interaction, ticket purchasing and online store purchasing via smart phones.
Our cutting edge designs, technological expertise and all round sports marketing know-how ensures that your new website looks great, appeals exactly to your fan base, provides quality exposure for your sponsors, is accessible by all, increases revenues and adds value for your business and your fans. Above all, our enthusiasm to listen means that you will get the website the YOU want, that suits your fans your shareholders and your sponsors.
What we can deliver for your club or stadium
The world’s leading Content Management Systems, giving you full control over your content at all times.
Internet Shopping Solutions including those capable of handling very high volumes of trade.
Online Ticketing Solutions including integration with leading international ticketing agencies.
Live Automated News Feeds into your site from specialist providers including match data and match and league results.
Scalable and versatile free or pay-per-view Video Streaming with the capacity to stream live National and International matches to global audiences through your website.
Email Distribution Systems to deliver Press Releases, Press Accreditations, Statistics, Invitations, Press Calls and Press Guidelines to your media partners.
Email Marketing Systems that allow you to manage numerous email marketing campaigns, produce html emails and deliver high volumes of batch emails directly from your website or via specialist high volume email marketing providers.
Complete Membership Management Systems that allow you to:- Manage your memberships and renewals; take membership fee payments online; integrate members’ discounts into shopping and ticket sales; produce membership status reports; communicate with members via batch email announcements
Business Directories for your sponsors and club partners so that they can market to your fans.
Placing of Sponsors Logos and Advertising Campaigns in prime positions within your website.
World-class 24/7 Support and Maintenance including direct phone access to high level UK-based technicians.
Micro-sites, Match Day ‘Skins’ and other great promotion concepts that deliver maximum exposure to your sponsors and advertisers.
Full Social Media Service including having social media buttons built into your site, setting up RSS news feeds from your site into various social media websites such as Facebook so that clubs are communicating with a whole range of social media websites whenever they post news on their main website. Sharing image galleries with websites such as Flickr and the setting up of social media pages for your club within Facebook, Twitter, Linked in and others and thereby maximizing your reach to previously untapped online markets as well as driving traffic back to either the website or your official on-line shop.
Functionality and Content Checklist for Clubs and Stadiums
- Events Calendars
- Sponsors’ Sections and Sponsor’s branding within the site
- Ticket Sales: sell tickets directly or via leading national and International ticket agencies
- Corporate Hospitality Sales
- Conferences and other stadium facilities section
- Debenture Ticket Sales
- Stadium Tour Ticket Sales
- Online Shop: Including discount systems, voucher code promotions, gift vouchers, real time integration with offline warehouse systems, real-time tracking of goods, unlimited providers to the shop, ratings and reviews, integration with top-rated secure payment gateways and multilingual customer interfaces, integration with your fulfillment houses if your have them.
- Match Day Live Services: Including automated live news, stats and results feeds integrated into the site in a way that requires no input on a match day, leaving you to get on with managing the day itself as well as welcoming the press and your sponsors and their guests
- Club News Room: Updated through the content management system
- Squad/Team/Player Profiles: Updated through the content management system
- Live Audio and Video for Match Days including pay-to-view
- Club Photo and Video Galleries including match archives
- Video Streaming of matches to laptops, desk tops, smart phones and tablets, including large/full-screen video option
- Marketing Manager’s Toolkit including virtual press office and voucher codes system
- Fully scalable Email Marketing System
- Message Board
- Supporters Club with membership registration and Members’ Section
- Fans’ Photo Galleries
- Online Polls to engage with fans
- Newsletter sign up and delivery
- Run Competitions Online
- Team Picker to allow for best team selection, fantasy team, greatest ever team and others
- Player and Team ratings to give your fans the ability to rate performances
- Interactive Blogs where supporters can submit their own comments and their own articles which can appear on the website if approved
- SMS Messages: Team updates, state-of-play updates, half time scores and full-time scores
- Club’s Youth Training Scheme Section
- History of the Club Section
- Investor Relations Section
- Separate Ad Server: Enabling you to target ads to specific sections of the site or even to deliver certain ads at various times through the day